Saturday, April 5, 2008

I really don't like people...

So I kinda decided I really don't care for most people. I love my group of friends and family well most of my family but even some of them I don't really like. So still at work and still bored, I decided to hop onto one of favorite websites addictinggames.com and play a few rounds of Drunken Master. If you haven't tried it you really should, it's an excellent waste of time. Anywho no sooner do I start playing, I'm interrupted. My concierge (God love her, she annoys the crap out of me sometimes) is all in a tizzy because someone left the gift shop without signing their room charge. So I suggest she call the room and offer to bring the receipt up for them to sign (yep this is why i get paid the big bucks). Well assmunch in the room says he didn't charge anything in the shop so she comes back for Plan B. I send a bellman up to the room with her to see if he can sign it but assmunch refuses to come to the door! Oh well we have a name and a room number I authorize the charge and attempt to return back to my Drunken Master. But can that be the end of it?! Nope, little Ms Assmunch decides to come down ranting and raving about how she was disturbed by our bellman and how dare we send someone to the room. Now normally it's my job to just sit back, slap a serene look on my face and take it, however in this instance Assmunch is an associate. Because of this I am authorized to tell dumb ass to control his woman or I'll be happy to take it up with his manager. Long story short Mr and Ms Assmunch calm down and continue on their merry way but not before my concierge verifies that they were not the one's to make the purchases in the shop. Well now I'm pissed first cause I should be enjoying my game while listening to the cool styling of Sade in my lobby and second cause now I have to write off $150 to bad debt because we unfortunately can't find the guy who actually made the charges. Why are people jackasses? Why most they take advantage? I once again try to return to my game but it doesn't hold the same joy. Then I stumble upon the blog of an old friend, well acquaintance, ok I barely knew him but that's besides the point. He is by far the funniest guy I've ever met. I took a few moments to catch up on his blog and all is right with the world again. People passing through my lobby thought I was nuts for cracking up for no reason but I'm happy again. Everyone should have the chance to laugh so hopefully Bryton won't mind if I point you in the right direction. Enjoy! http://microsuede.blogspot.com/

No comments: