Monday, April 7, 2008

Insomnia or better titled only at 3am do I really believe I need a Ronco Frydaddy.

So I can't sleep. Which should be pretty obvious since I'm posting a blog at 340 in the morning. Insomnia has to be one of nature's most stupidest inconveniences. For no apparent reason you lay awake all night and watch the clock thinking if I fall asleep now I'll get 6 hours, then 5, then 4 and then you might as well get up. So what do you do, you hop online, read a book or turn on the TV. There really should be better TV on at 2 am. Honestly what genius decides that the best time to sell a Frydaddy, a dehydrator, or some acne cream is 2am? Wouldn't these companies be better served if they advertised during normal hours? However I've never had a stronger urge to purchase any of this crap then when I'm lying in bed and can't sleep so maybe they're on to something. No real point here other than me hoping this will help me fall asleep but not so much. Oh well, back to bed.

3 comments:

$teve said...

You need to get more sleep sweetie. Try meditation or something...or watching "Playing by Heart"

Jewels said...

Playing by heart is a great movie! One of the few where Angelina Jolie did not totally get on my nerves. And Jon Stewart is so cute. You need to give it another chance!

$teve said...

I give you a hard time because you never watched Pootie Tang. I held up my part of the bargain. :) It was a pretty good movie. I can't lie. Well, I can...but what'd be the point?