Sunday, April 13, 2008

Men in speedos

So today's topic was going to be "why I hate skinny little french women with too much attitude" but then I saw something that needed to be addressed. So I'm standing at the front desk (yes par usual) and walking through my lobby was something that has disturbed me for a very long time. European men in speedos! I mean why? I don't care who you are it's not attractive. If you know me at all, you know I have love for a certain Mr Hugh Jackman but even he can't pull it off. See?

Not hot Hugh not hot at all. But I'm willing to overlook it because in most other arena's he's always so put together (we'll just forget about Van Helsing and that awful weave). Unfortunately the men in my lobby today did not even have the grace to look like that, instead this is what I was treated to.


And a little bit of this.




The only positive thing to come of this was the fact that I laughed so hard I forgot about the aforementioned french bitch. But please gentlemen if you're reading this blog and you own a speedo, burn it with all possible haste. If it's not hot on Mr Jackman I'm pretty sure it's not hot on you.

3 comments:

$teve said...

You've convinced me, Jewels. My speedo shall be donated to the DI tomorrow. By the way, when we were watching "The Fountain", were you crying because you knew that Hugh Jackman was wearing a speedo in that tub scene? :)

Jewels said...

That tub scene was the hottest thing ever!

katie said...

j.o. i want change name of my blog to kj queen of the fashionistas! best nick name ever!!!!! :)