Thursday, April 10, 2008

Really? REALLY?

So something about me must say, "please proposition me I'd love to be your mistress"! So I work with a guy (who will remain nameless though he's a jackass) who thinks its a good idea for us to get together. Normally I'd be flattered, I mean everyone wants to be thought of as attractive right? Only one small issue, he's freaking married! Ok two small issues I learned along time ago never to get involved with a co-worker, it does not end well. But the bigger issue is HE'S FREAKING MARRIED!!!!! Even worse he doesn't understand why I think this is a big deal. Really? REALLY? He figures that if he keeps asking then maybe just maybe I'll cash in my values that day and say yes oh please I'd love to do you in some seedy motel where no one knows me. Granted Carrie did it on Sex and the City but that was Mr. Big for crying out loud, (Can I say how excited I am about the SATC movie coming out in May!) not some broke down pathetic little man who fancies himself rico frickin suave! Ok so I'm no angel, I've broken up a boyfriend/girlfriend realtionship before (yeah low point in Julie O's life) but come on man have a little respect for the sancitity of marriage. Any self respecting woman or man out there should want better than to play second string. You stood before God and you're family and vowed to love and respect someone for the rest of your life, let's try and do that shall we? Sad thing is this is not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last something like this happens to me. I hate being single.

4 comments:

A.P. said...

Can I have an extended lunch?

katie said...

the fact that you don't get star struck by mr. marriott makes me believe that you are not spending enough time at work! :)

$teve said...

Jewels, I'm proud of ya. I'm also sorry that most guys are jerkasses. I also now realize why we never hooked up... :)

P.S. Professor T is still waiting for that extended lunch...

Jewels said...

First yes professer you can have an extended lunch, take 2. :)

Second no KJ I refuse to work as many hours as I used to until they pay me more. And if you spend 18 hours at work again I may have to get you committed.

Third I'm sorry men are assholes too Steve but what can you do. I'm not ready to be a lesbian yet. :)